Welcome to the COOKIES POLICY of the HOCASOL, S.A. entity's website, provided with NIF / CIF B76183185, where we will explain in a clear and simple language all the necessary questions so that you can have control over them based on your personal decisions
¿WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT DO WE USE THEM FOR?
A cookie is a small information file that is stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet every time you visit our website.
In general, a cookie is harmless: it does not contain viruses, Trojans, worms, etc. that may damage your terminal, but it does have some impact on your right to the protection of your personal data, as it collects certain information concerning your person (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
That is why, based on the provisions of the applicable regulations (LSSI and current personal data protection regulations), the activation of certain types of cookies will require your prior authorization.
Through a step as simple and fast as marking a box in our COOKIES CONFIGURATION section, you can give your authorization for the activation of the cookies you want: take control and enjoy a personalized navigation on our page.
Before that, we will give you some additional information that will help you to make better decisions about it:
1. Cookies can be of various types depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies are necessary for our website to work, do not need your authorization and are the only ones we have activated by default.
- The rest of cookies can be used to improve our page, to personalize it based on your preferences, or to be able to show you advertising adjusted to your searches and personal interests. All of them are deactivated by default, and your prior authorization is required for activation, which you can perform through a step as simple and fast as marking a box in our COOKIES CONFIGURATION section.
2. Some cookies are ours (we will call them own cookies) and others belong to external companies that provide services for our website (we will call them third-party cookies: an example could be cookies from external providers such as Google). In this sense, it is important that you know that some of these external suppliers may be located outside of Spain. .
Globally, not all countries have the same level of data protection, with some countries being safer than others (for example, the European Union is a secure environment for your data). Our policy is to rely on reliable suppliers who, regardless of whether or not they are located in the European Union, have adopted the appropriate guarantees for the protection of your personal information. However, in the section called WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE CURRENTLY USED ON OUR WEBSITE?, you can consult the different Privacy and data protection policies of each of the aforementioned external providers, in order to make a conscious decision activation or not of third-party cookies used by our website.
3. Finally, we explain you that, depending on the period of time they remain active, cookies can be of two types:
- Session cookies: they expire automatically when you finish the session on your computer, smartphone or tablet. They are usually used to keep the necessary information while providing a service only once.
- Persistent cookies: they remain stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet for a certain period, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES CAN WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
- Technical Cookies: Technical cookies are strictly necessary for our website to work and for you to navigate through it. These types of cookies are those that, for example, allow us to identify you, give you access to certain restricted parts of the page if necessary, or remember different options or services already selected by you, such as your privacy preferences. Therefore, they are activated by default, your authorization is not necessary. Through the configuration of your browser, you can block or alert the presence of this type of cookies, although such blocking will affect the proper functioning of the different functionalities of our website.
- Analysis Cookies: The analysis cookies allow us to study the navigation of the users of our website in general (for example, which sections of the page are the most visited, which services are used most and if they work correctly, etc.). From this statistical information about navigation on our website, we can improve both the operation of the page itself and the different services it offers. Therefore, these cookies do not have an advertising purpose, but only serve to make our website work better, adapting to our users in general. By activating them you will contribute to this continuous improvement. You can activate or deactivate these cookies by checking the corresponding box, being disabled by default.
- Functionality and Personalization Cookies: Functionality cookies allow us to remember your preferences, to personalize certain features and general options of our website, every time you access it (for example, the language in which the information is presented to you, the sections marked as favorites, your browser type, etc.). Therefore, these types of cookies do not have an advertising purpose, but by activating them you will improve the functionality of the website (for example, adapting to your type of browser) and the customization of it based on your preferences (for example, by presenting the information in the language that you have chosen in previous occasions), which will contribute to the ease, usability and comfort of our webpage during your navigation. You can activate or deactivate these cookies by checking the corresponding box, being disabled by default.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies allow us to manage the advertising spaces included in our website based on criteria such as the content shown or the frequency in which the ads are displayed. For example, if you have been shown the same ad several times on our website, and you have not shown a personal interest by clicking on it, it will not appear again. In summary, by activating this type of cookies, the advertising shown on our website will be more useful and diverse, and less repetitive. You can activate or deactivate these cookies by checking the corresponding box, being disabled by default.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: Behavioral advertising cookies allow us to obtain information based on the observation of your browsing habits and behaviors on the web, in order to show you advertising content that best suits your personal interests. To understand it in a very simple way, we will give you a fictitious example: if your last searches on the web were related to suspense literature, we would show you advertising about suspense books. Therefore, by activating this type of cookies, the advertising that we show you on our website will not be generic, but will be oriented to your searches and interests, therefore adjusting exclusively to you. You can activate or deactivate these cookies by checking the corresponding box, being disabled by default.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THE COOKIES?
When you access our website for the first time, you will be shown a window in which we inform you that cookies can be of various types:
- Technical cookies are necessary for our website to work, do not need your authorization and are the only ones we have activated by default. Therefore, they are the only cookies that will be active if you only press the ACCEPT button.
- The rest of cookies serve to improve our page, to personalize it based on your preferences, or to be able to show you advertising adjusted to your searches and personal interests. All of them are deactivated by default, but you can activate them in our COOKIES CONFIGURATION section: take control and enjoy a personalized navigation on our webpage, with a step as simple and fast as checking the boxes you want.
We would also like to inform you that, once you have activated any type of cookies, you have the possibility to deactivate them at any time, with the simple step of unchecking the corresponding box in the COOKIES CONFIGURATION section of our website. It will always be as easy for you to activate our own cookies as to deactivate them.
Also remind you that, through the configuration of your browser, you can block or alert the presence of cookies, although such blocking may affect the proper functioning of the different functionalities of our website in the case of the necessary technical cookies.
Por último, indicarte que, si activas cookies de terceros (empresas externas que prestan servicios para nuestra página web) y posteriormente deseas desactivarlas, podrás hacerlo de dos formas: usando las herramientas de desactivación de cookies de tu navegador o a través de los propios sistemas habilitados por dichos proveedores externos.Finally, indicate to you that, if you activate third-party cookies (external companies that provide services for our website) and subsequently wish to deactivate them, you can do so in two ways: using the cookies deactivation tools of your browser or through your own means enabled by said external providers.
To make it much easier, here are a series of links to the cookie deactivation guidelines of commonly used browsers: Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox / Internet Explorer / Safari / Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad) / Google Chrome for Android / Google Chrome for Iphone and Ipad.